Hearing other people wretch about their grocery delivery horror stories might want you to forego this otherwise convenient and time-saving method altogether. Undeniably, online grocery shopping gets you off the highway and out of the grocery aisles. Save yourself from a catastrophic grocery delivery service by heeding these practical pointers.
First of all, always read the fine print. Before clicking that final button that will seal the deal with a particular delivery service, familiarize yourself with their terms and policies:
· Take careful note of their rules concerning possible grocery delivery problems. What are their possible actions when it comes to unforeseen events like bad weather conditions or a power plant meltdown keeping you from receiving the delivery?
· Make sure you know about any and all possible fees that you might get charged with. Is there a minimum amount to qualify for free grocery delivery or a possible surcharge for going below that?
· Find out their course of action for defective products, expired goods, or out-of-stock items. Will they and when will they send you a replacement?
While online, double-check everything. Remember that unlike a word processor or spreadsheet, online forms don’t have an undo button.
· Make sure they have the right address and update it regularly. Even if you’ve had grocery delivery before, always check the information they have on file.
· Verify that you want everything on your shopping cart before finalizing the transaction. Observe good shopping habits and budget your money wisely.
· Keep a printout of your paid transaction. This will come in handy as proof of payment and as a checklist for your delivered items
When your grocery delivery singapore arrives, don’t let the delivery person leave just yet. Perform the following tasks before he or she goes.
· Itemize your goods. Using your printout as reference, make sure you received everything you paid for, including any freebies or packages that you signed up for.
· Inspect each one for damage and shelf life. Look for holes, tears and expiration dates that could compromise the quality of your goods.
· Thank your deliver person. There might be policies against tipping but it’s always a good idea to establish a good working relationship with the one who transports your basic needs.
grocery delivery singapore isn’t just about ordering online and waiting for your items to appear on your doorstep. It’s also about knowing what to do in case of problems and making sure you did your part in ensuring their safe arrival.